Thursday, March 13, 2008

A crazy online hand



I was playing a $5 + $0.50 sit n' go online, and was all-in with my chips during a very wild hand. Unfortunately, I got all of my chips in preflop with two black sixes. My opponent had two red aces, so I was a four to one underdog. The flop came out !!! I had flopped a set of sixes, but my opponent held the nut flush draw. At this point, now I'm the favorite to win the hand (13:7), but I'm still worried because my opponent has two draws to catch a heart or an ace. To my great disappointment, the turn came , leaving me drawing to a full house or quads on the river (ten outs, so now I'm a little under 23% to win the hand). The river, however, brought the , for the re-redraw! This hand was very intense, because with every turn of the cards, a different player was in the lead for the pot. Fortunately I was able to get very lucky in this spot and, I went on to win the tournament.

No comments: