Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New blog!

Originally dated January 27, 2008
Current mood: awake
Category: Blogging

This is my first attempt at keeping up a regular blog. Welcome to the site. I'm not very good at
web layout design, so if there are suggestions about making it look better, feel free to let me know.
For basic background information, I play mostly 5-40 buy-in games, a mixture of tournament and cash-games (mostly hold'em, but occaisonally mixed games). I've built a reasonable bankroll and am considering beginning to play in a 1-2 NL game. However, my regular game is fairly low-stakes, w/ a 10+1 buy-in and rebuys for 5.
I've basically started this blog because I like discussing the game of poker. I believe that bouncing ideas off of other people helps develop their understanding of the game and of the different things you can do in a given hand. I'm interested in talking about live play, online play, books on poker, etc. I may occaisonally link an article from card player magazine, etc. as well.

Currently listening : Elgin Avenue Breakdown Revisited By The 101’ers
Release date: 14 June, 2005

No comments: