Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The points standings

After six games of league play, the leaderboard is as follows:


Me (34 pts)






Chip (22 pts)






Marc (20 pts)





Dale (16 pts)






Jake (15 pts)
As you can see, I've widened my lead quite a bit, which is great for me. Hopefully I can continue extending it into the realm of utter hopelessness for my opponents ( Q:"Conan! What is best in life?" A: "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.")
By the way, in case you missed it in the video section, the set-over-set confrontation between Gabe Kaplan and Ali Nejad on season two of Poker after dark is intense, and can be searched for on YouTube. It takes place at the end of the video entitled "poker after dark season 2 episode 13 4/5" and at the beginning of the "5/5" one right after.

No comments: